Saturday, August 11, 2012

Glogster Self-Assessment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.






















I used a glogster rubric I created to give to my students to help them create the glogs they will be doing for a major geography project. I evaluated the first glog I made, "The Rock Cycle." My rating scale is: Unsatisfactory Approaching Proficient Exemplary

I gave myself the following scores for the following evaluated elements:

"REQUIRED ELEMENTS" - Exemplary There are several video clips; only one required

"CONTENT" - Proficient

"GRAPHICS" - Proficient

"APPEARANCE" - Approaching The glog is crowded and might be distracting for some; text is
very small and difficult to read

"CONVENTIONS" - Exemplary

FINAL ASSESSMENT: PROFICIENT



No comments:

Post a Comment